We fully respect and will protect your privacy at all times.
Please find more details on our privacy statement.
If you have any queries regarding BH Consulting please email us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours.
If you wish to talk to us you can contact us at any of the following numbers:
Phone: +353 (0)1 4404065 or +353 (0)1 4404066
Phone: +353 (0)76 6708344 or +353 (0)76 6708345
You can send a fax to us on: +353 (0)1 4430665
If you have any queries relating to any of our services or would like further information please email us at the following email address email@example.com. One of our sales team will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours.
We are hiring!
BH Consulting is an equal opportunities employer providing members of our team with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. We currently have the following opportunities available:
Cloud and Cyber Risk Specialist
The Cloud and Cyber Risk Specialist participates in the delivery of the Information Security Risk and Cybersecurity Advisory services to clients of BH Consulting. The role’s mandate includes working with our clients to develop and enhance their security capabilities.
- Assessing cyber security capabilities of clients and provide remediation advisory services to address any identified issues
- Work closely with our clients to report and manage information security risk across both infrastructure and application environments to BH Consulting clients.
- Assist clients in achieving alignment and/or certification to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Standard
- Helps facilitate security monitoring, incident response, and vulnerability assessment programs.
- Manages the implementation and delivery of Information Security Programs, including Enterprise Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Management and Monitoring, and Risk Researching vulnerabilities and writing technical and non-technical reports for senior management.
- Assist BH Consulting clients to conduct security assessments and risk analysis when migrating to cloud based environments
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering, IT security management, risk management, or comparable professional education/training in a field relevant to IT Security management.
- Minimum 3-5 years in Information Technology particularly in IT Security.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (Windows, UNIX, Linux).
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 standard, security policies, cloud platforms, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, IDPS, SIEM, web content filtering, email spam filtering and enterprise Anti-Virus products.
- Detailed knowledge of Information Security principles, protocols, practices and industry standards.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing platforms and related information security risks
- Strong in all areas of communication, able to interface with team members, peers, senior management and clients.
- Team player, whilst also able to work independently
- Good technology generalist, with a good understanding of all aspects of IT especially architecture.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Be willing to travel to engage with BH Consulting's international clients
- Socially conscious and supportive of BH Consulting’s strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th November 2016, 17:00 (Irish Standard Time).
No recruitment agencies please.