Due to market growth and continued expansion, BH Consulting is looking to augment its growing team by hiring a new cybersecurity analyst.
The candidate is passionate about cybersecurity and is keen to demonstrate this. The candidate has at least 3-5 years experience in cybersecurity, and is likely to be currently serving in a similar position.
The cybersecurity analyst will work collaboratively with the BH Consulting team and its consulting partners. The candidate will run risk assessments, develop appropriate information security policies, standards and reports for clients. They will also be a key member of our Red Team, with a focus on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. They will be involved with work across a wide range of complex technical environments, in client organisations ranging from small indigenous companies to large multinationals.
Core responsibilities of the cybersecurity analyst:
- Conduct security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform ISO27001 assessments, gap analysis and reviews
- Conduct application and infrastructure penetration tests together with social engineering tests
- Prepare assessment reports including remedial recommendations
- Create and maintain supporting project documentation
- Audit and assessments of client systems against international standards such as ISO27001.
Core skills of the cybersecurity analyst:
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Holds a degree in a related discipline, and a security qualification is preferable
- Good technical skills – particularly penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, forensics and trouble shooting
- Works well and flexibly, to meet deadlines and budgets
- Works on own initiative, as well as within a team
- Availability to travel internationally.
If you are interest in working with us, please send your details to [email protected].