We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and help us grow our business. The sales and marketing assistant will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about our services, and will provide support to our team. The ideal candidate would be goal oriented and have a deep understanding of customer service best practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in sales and/or marketing. This role also includes a guaranteed annual personal development plan and budget.
BH Consulting is one of Ireland’s leading cybersecurity consultancies. We are an award-winning independent consulting company providing specialist advice in information security, GDPR, cybersecurity, risk, cloud forensics, and training.
Purpose of the role
- Assist in all the administrative aspects of sales and marketing operations
- Provide quality customer service and deal with inbound queries and outbound sales
- Assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities as directed by the sales and marketing manager
- Assisting the sales and marketing manager in all administrative aspects of the sales operations including answering incoming calls, responding to customer enquiries, qualifying leads, writing sales proposals and all follow-up correspondence
- Developing marketing collateral, marketing campaigns and event management/conference setup
- Managing the company’s CRM system
- Providing administrative support and other ad hoc duties
- Helping in sales and generation of new business opportunities
- Helping in the production of weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports
- Conducting market research on an ongoing basis
- Excellent presentation, telephone manner and communication skills are essential
- Customer service oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Passion and drive – willingness to go that extra mile to achieve a target or objective
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with a high level of dedication
Education and experience requirements
A third-level qualification in business, sales, marketing or other relevant degrees would be an advantage. Applicants should ideally have one to two years of experience in sales, retail and/or office administration. Previous telephone sales experience would be an asset, and a demonstrable interest in sales and in cybersecurity would also be an advantage.
Please send CVs by email to [email protected].