Job Title: Account Manager
Tenure: Permanent (5 days per week)
BH Consulting is an ever-expanding cybersecurity and data protection consulting service – with offices in Dublin, London and New York. Our highly skilled team help clients understand risks, identify vulnerabilities and deliver critical cybersecurity and data protection solutions to their organisations.
As part of our continued expansion, we now seek to recruit an Account Manager to manage all aspects of customer engagement from pre-sales through to post sales follow-up. The role exists due to the promotion of a current Account Manager into a consultancy role. The Account Manager role will report to our Head of Sales & Marketing and work closely with our sales and marketing team. The successful candidate will uncover new business opportunities and obtain renewals from a portfolio of Accounts while also securing business from new prospects. Warm leads will be provided.
The role of Account Manager has the following key responsibilities:
- Represent BH Consulting in a professional manner, starting with a comprehensive understanding of our services and identifying how they meet customers’ needs.
- Maintain working relationships with internal teams to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Prepare complete and accurate proposals and other documentation as required for Cybersecurity and Data Protection consultancy buyers at a senior level.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals by gauging and addressing needs of existing clients and following a defined selling process with potential buyers.
- Employ a professional business to business sales approach in all aspects of the role and particularly for presentations and meetings with customers and prospects.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Sales and Marketing to discuss and agree on proposing the most suitable services for clients and the appropriate estimate of effort.
- Ensure the BH Consulting CRM system is kept up to date on new leads and updating them accurately throughout the sales cycle.
You will most likely be working as a salesperson in a similar environment. The successful candidate will require at a minimum:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a business to business environment in a sales, customer service or marketing role.
- Competent in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command and fluency in both written and spoken English.
- VISA holders only – you will need to have a valid EU working permit.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be team player with the ability to engage professionally with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a high degree of integrity.
- Take the self starter and independent approach to work
- Have the ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Previous experience of working in an organisation which provides consultancy/professional services will be a plus. Remuneration for this role will be through a basic salary, quarterly commission and an annual bonus payable on achievement of company goals.
Why Join BH Consulting:
At BH Consulting we are passionate about the protection of our clients’ data and systems – and achieve this through the delivery of excellent service. Many of our team members are qualified to master’s level in their area of expertise and hold qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA and ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor. You will have the support of this highly experienced team of consultants, across a wide range of disciplines. BH Consulting encourage diversity within the team and offer flexible working arrangements. Along with an attractive remuneration package with benefits you receive a very generous annual training allowance, and opportunities for your own self development.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]