Job Title: Marketing Executive
Tenure: Permanent (5 days per week)
BH Consulting is an ever-expanding cybersecurity and data protection consulting service – with offices in Dublin, London and New York. Our highly skilled team help clients understand risks, identify vulnerabilities and deliver critical cybersecurity and data protection solutions to their organisations.
As part of our continued expansion, we wish to appoint a Marketing Executive. The role exists due to the promotion of our current marketing executive, who will now handhold and support the handover of the role to the new candidate. The role will work closely with our Head of Sales & Marketing and with our Key Account Managers, to carry out the company’s marketing activities and support the sales function.
The ideal candidate will undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Update content on the BH Consulting website
- Events planning, development, implementation and follow up
- Understand how to undertake focused email campaigns and follow up with both customers and prospects
- Manage BH Consulting’s newsletters
- Update BH Consulting’s LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube accounts
- Formulate and implement digital marketing activities in line with the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage BH Consulting’s Google Ads account
- Effectively project manage assigned marketing campaigns in their entirety – from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment
- Manage the production of marketing communications and promotional materials in line with brand guidelines including writing, editing and proofreading copy, briefing and directing designers, copywriters and printers.
- Promote adherence to brand guidelines across the organisation
- Format and publish branded documents prepared by non-marketing colleagues
- Compile reports with analysis of sales and marketing activities
- Collaborate with Head of Sales and Marketing in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Maintain website and tracking data analytics using Google Analytics 4
- Update our CRM system and ensure best practice across the CRM and Marketing systems
- Field inbound enquiries by email, and website submissions
- Qualify inbound opportunities
- Prepare proposals and related documentation
- Support Head of Sales and Marketing with administration tasks
The successful candidate will require at a minimum:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in administration/sales/marketing
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, or relevant discipline preferred
- Excellent command and fluency in both written and spoken English
- VISA holders only – you will need to have a valid EU working permit
The ideal candidate will:
- Be team player with the ability to engage professionally with internal teams and external stakeholder
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Have proficiency in Google Analytics
- Have really good interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for Marketing
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Why Join BH Consulting:
At BH Consulting we are passionate about the protection of our clients’ data and systems – and achieve this through the delivery of excellent service. Many of our team members are qualified to master’s level in their area of expertise and hold qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA and ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor. You will have the support of this highly experienced team of consultants, across a wide range of disciplines. BH Consulting encourage diversity within the team and offer flexible working arrangements. Along with an attractive remuneration package with benefits you receive a very generous annual training allowance, and opportunities for your own self development.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]