At BH Consulting we conduct a rapid initial triage to prioritise and plan Data Transfer Impact Assessment workshops. This allows you to confirm where risk is low, or work could be deferred to a later stage of activity. During workshops we use EU criteria and established data protection good practice to assess risks associated with a new or existing EU data transfer. The output provides you with an understanding of the steps required and the means to plan changes to mitigate or minimise highlighted risks.
We will work with your organisation on developing an action plan to manage the implementation of the given recommendations. Our experienced consultants will also help you establish and document the tailored data transfer impact assessment process for your organisation to use internally going forward.
We will work with you to deliver a full report which will include :
- Identify the nature of the transfer and the potential risks in relation to the countries of destination concerned
- Data mapping (based on your current ROPA)
- Identification of where a third country offer an essentially equivalent level of protection
- Advice on supplement measures to introduce for particular type for transfers
- An assessment of any applicable derogation can be relied upon
We will be hosting a virtual briefing hosting a panel of data protection and cyber security speakers to provide an overview of the latest developments and recommended practical steps to deal with the CJEU decision.
Register for this webinar here.