Due to the continued expansion of our DPO as a Service, and CSO as a Service offerings, BH Consulting is now seeking to recruit a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant to join its growing team.
BH Consulting is a dynamic and fast-paced cybersecurity and data protection consulting firm. We provide a market leading range of information security services focused on GDPR, cybersecurity, cyber risk, digital forensics, ISO 27001, and awareness training.
We have a vast range of clients from private and public sector organisations, to large global multinational organisations. We operate both domestically in Ireland and Internationally with our head office located in Dublin.
The trust relationship with our customers underpins the fibre of our organisation. We nurture this trust relationship by investing time and resource to understand our customer’s business needs and we provide advise that aligns with those needs.
Our team is passionate about successfully addressing the cybersecurity and data protection issues our customers have. We continue our journey to grow and expand and have established a new senior role within our organisation to support this growth.
Who are we looking for?
A senior cyber-security consultant who will work closely with the Chief Operations Office, and the CEO, Brian Honan. You will help BH maintain its customer relationships by delivering to existing clients and you will also help to win new business. You will be an ambassador for BH’s trusted brand and your calibre will reflect this.
Who are you?
You are a Senior Cyber-security Consultant, with a wealth of experience at both a technical level and at senior management level. You have a reputation as both a thought leader in cyber-security and data protection, and a strong technical background combined with senior leadership skills.. You a dynamic individual who likes to be challenged and you have an in-depth knowledge of cyber risk management, cybersecurity, cyber strategy, data protection and business strategy. You will be able to understand the needs of both the C suite and on-the-ground teams and you will be able to talk to both audiences. You are target driven, and passionate about helping customers solve their cybersecurity and data protection risks.
Details of the role
- Develop stakeholder relationships with executive management in our clients, and proactively develop ongoing service and product recommendations for these clients based on their business needs
- Define and provide pragmatic security guidance and architectures that balance business benefit and risk
- Assess and advise on cyber-governance models, data governance models, risk management programs, and data protection compliance frameworks
- Deliver cybersecurity risk assessments, running assessment workshops with clients
- Audit and review client cyber projects
- Examine clients cyber-security controls and make appropriate and practical recommendations that achieve robust security or compliance outcomes
- Consult on security considerations based on system delivery models including internally, hosted, cloud hosted, cloud managed, mobile, etc.
- Provide pre-sales advice and support, working alongside account managers
- Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities and security practices/standards to maintain professional relevance
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy regarding networks, infrastructure, products and services
- Provide guidance around IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS security best practices
- Enable clients to achieve certification to the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Standard.
- Ensure that all BH Consulting clients receive a professional service in line with our company ethos and values
- Ensuring a first-class service to clients is delivered on time and within budget
- Planning and leading projects while effectively managing resources.
- Leading and mentoring junior team members ensuring a high standard is maintained in line with KPIs
- Demonstrating confidence of a strong technical skillset to clients in relation to cyber-defence and incident response
- Delivering independent trusted advisory services to our clients to enable them to manage their risk profile
- Enable clients achieve certification to the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Standard
- Work with clients to ensure adherence to regulatory, legal, and relevant governance frameworks
- Manage client relationships and accounts
- Meet and exceed all KPIs and revenue targets
- Plan and attend relevant events and conferences to promote the BH Consulting brand.
- Excellent technical knowledge of cyber-security, information technology, and business risk
- Strong business understanding and acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to use a variety of communications styles, language, and media, to effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to present that detail in a dynamic manner based on its audience
- Excellent planning skills together with project management and prioritisation skills
- Delivery focused – ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work on own initiative, yet also strong team player
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management principles and effective risk response strategies
- Passion and drive – willingness to go that extra mile to achieve a target/objective
- Be willing to travel both within Ireland and internationally to our widely diverse client base
- Resilience – ability to meet challenges and pressures head-on and to manage and address set-backs as encountered
- Collaborative – ability to cooperate and to communicate well, and to resolve differences of opinion quickly and mutually
- Flexible and adaptable – ability to improvise and adapt to a dynamic business environment.
If this role interests you and you want to join an exciting and growing company, please send your CV to [email protected]