As part of the BH Academy we are looking to recruit a recent third level graduate looking to start a career in cybersecurity. The program will provide the selected candidate with a full time paid internship for two years while sponsoring them through the Masters in Applied Cyber Security program with Technological University Dublin (TUD). We will also provide the selected candidate with mentorship of their research and their work, work experience, and the opportunity to gain industry accreditations.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about cybersecurity and is keen to demonstrate this.
The cybersecurity intern will work collaboratively with the rest of the BH Consulting team. The candidate will work across a wide range of projects and with client organisations ranging from small indigenous companies to large multinationals.
Core responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Intern:
- Conduct security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Conduct application and infrastructure penetration tests together with social engineering tests
- Prepare assessment reports including remedial recommendations
- Create and maintain supporting project documentation
Core skills of the Cybersecurity Analyst:
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Holds a degree in a related discipline
- Good technical skills
- Works well and flexibly, to meet deadlines and budgets
- Works on own initiative, as well as within a team
- Availability to travel internationally.
If you are interest in working with us, please send your details to [email protected].