Office & Remote Working Options
Permanent (3 to 5 days per week)
BH Consulting is an expanding cybersecurity and data protection consulting service – with offices in Dublin, London and New York. As BH Consulting continues its growth, we are seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper & Office Manager. The role is a critically important one in BH Consulting. The role will be focused on supporting management to ensure the finance and administration requirements of the business are being met and evolve with the business as it grows. The role will grow as the organisation continues its current trajectory of growth. Whilst initially the expectation is that the role will start as a three-day role – it is expected to grow to five-day within 12-18 months.
The role is varied, with many responsibilities and requires at least five years demonstrable experience in the following areas
- The processing of sales invoicing
- Purchase and nominal ledger postings
- Debtor and creditor management
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit control
- Credit card / expenses reconciliation
- Salaries, pension, healthcare, 3rd party supplier management
- Preparation of reports from Sage for distribution to the senior management team
- Work with the CFO and senior management team to introduce improvements and efficiencies in the financial and administrative management of the organisation.
- Assisting senior management with administration related duties for their teams
- Manage the invoicing process, from generation to payment – on completion of projects.
- Work with sales and service delivery to ensure all invoices are issued on time.
- Using the Sage application – input financial data in order to generate monthly management reports
- Work with the BH Consulting Financial Controller and company accountancy firm and respond to requests accordingly.
- Manage aged debtors report, including follow up with outstanding debtors to secure payment.
- Manage creditors report and prepare bank payment requests.
- Deal with queries from clients regarding account balances and invoices
- Manage bank loan account, withholding tax account, savings account, journal preparation
- Manage administration and oversight of credit card transactions, staff expenses, office expenses, contractor and third party expenses etc.
- Build relationships with key suppliers and contacts.
- First point of contact for company payroll, pension and health care providers
- Work with extended senior management team to enhance accounting processes
- Attention to detail, independent, work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Team player
- IT Proficient especially with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of online accounting packages – experience in Sage is important and a distinct advantage
- Flexibility – available to work additional hours during busy periods
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Minimum 5+ years bookkeeping and administration experience
- Fluent in English
- VISA holders only
If you are interest in working with us, please send your details to [email protected].