Due to the continued expansion and growth of BH Consulting, we are now seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Lead to champion and manage the delivery of services by our teams of consultants.
BH Consulting are an independent consultancy organisation offering specialist Cybersecurity and Data Protection advisory services. Our clients are based in Ireland, UK, Europe, the USA, and several other international locations. The clients range from SME’s through to multi-nationals. Our client engagements can range from once-off projects, through to annual agreements with multiple engagements.
The candidate is passionate about service delivery and quality and is able to demonstrate this. The candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in a Service Delivery position with medium sized teams and organisations. The candidate is likely to be currently serving in a similar position. The ideal candidate would have a technical background, which underpins their knowledge and experience. They also have a grounded understanding of business models and Service Delivery Strategy. They will be able to demonstrate strong project and resource management skills, scheduling and accounting techniques for HR resources and Finance resources.
The Service Delivery Lead will work collaboratively with top management and Finance , to ensure that the proposal-to-invoice cycle is effective and streamlined.
Key Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Lead:
- Provide oversight and governance of internal and external projects
- Provide senior management with oversight, metrics, and KPIs across the company’s services and projects
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Service performance
- Manage Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Provide Project Planning and Management – both client based and internal
- Managing client relationships from a service delivery aspect
- Drive customer service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Engaging with clients on service delivery issues
- Measure service and quality performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Contributing to budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with the finance function
- Working closely with other team leads to ensure the ongoing quality delivery of services to clients
- Ensuring smooth operations of the expanding office environment
Core skills of the Service Delivery Lead:
- Excellent team leader and project manager, who can also act on own initiative
- Demonstrable experience in a service delivery, business management, or HR discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Works well and flexibly, to meet deadlines and budgets
- Experience with LEAN would be an advantage
Much of our client work is remotely achieved, however it is expected that in the future some engagements will be delivered in hybrid form, with some work being delivered remotely and some work delivered from our offices.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your details to [email protected]